Check my claim Check claim
Or call free on:
We take your data seriously. See our privacy policy & terms.
By submitting this form you agree to be contacted by our partners.

When you submit your details, you'll be in safe hands. At Consumer Injury Claims, we work with various partners. All our solicitor partners are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Their friendly legal services advisers will call you to talk about your claim and give you free, no-obligation advice. Our Partners may pay us a marketing fee for our services.

By submitting your personal data, you agree for your details to be provided to our partner upon your request so they can contact you to discuss your claim.

If you win your case, your solicitor's success fee will be taken from the compensation you are awarded - up to a maximum of 25%. Your solicitor will discuss any fees with you before starting your case.

Personal Injury Claims

If you have suffered a personal injury that has been caused due to somebody else’s negligence, then you can claim compensation for a personal injury claim that can help you recover the treatment costs of your injury and the impacts it’s had on your life.

Can you start a claim?

If you feel, the injury is caused due to the fault of antoher party, then you should make a claim. You can reach a legal expert for free on , or fill the contact forms on this page.

Types of claim

It may be really frustrating to suffer injuries that are caused by somebody else mistake. especially when there is a long recovery time or permanent symptoms left. Our personal injury experts can help start a compensation claim for different types of accidents.

Accidents at work

As per the Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999,  all employers have a ‘duty of care’. They have to ensure the safety tools and training you need to be able to perform your job safely. They should also carry out risk assessments to make the work environment as much safe as possible. Employers dont have to suffer financially in case of a claim as they are required by law to take out insurance to cover the costs. Moreover, your employer cant legally fire you for filing a claim against them. If your employer tries to do so or make your life difficult you can start a successful claim for unfair dismissal or constructive dismissal. 

Road traffic accidents

If your accident was caused by the fault of another user or it caused due to the failure of the local council or Highway Authority in maintaining the road properly, then again you can start a compensation claim for personal injury. 

Medical negligence claims

If you have suffered injuries due to the negligent behavior, misdiagnosis of a medical professional, then again you can start a medical negligence claim.

Slips, Trips, and Falls

You could start a personal injury claim if your accident was caused by Slips, trips, and falls due to the mistake of the owner or manager or a public place – such as a bar, restaurant, shop, or supermarket.

How much compensation will you receive?

The amount of compensation is intended to include:

Building a case for a compensation claim

You should collect some details that can help in a successful compensation claim. If you can, you should do the following:

If you’ve been in a road traffic accident caused by an unknown uninsured driver, the matter should have been reported to the police within 14 days.

Contributory negligence

If you are partially responsible for your injuries, the court may still order the defendant to pay you a reduced compensation depending on the extent of your fault.

No win no fee

Most injury lawyers offer no-win no fee agreement. The best thing about no win no fee is that you have no financial liability. You have to pay only if you win a case and that is mostly a relatively small portion of the compensation amount that you receive.

In case you have any doubts, you can talk to a legal expert for free on .